Friday 1 November 2013

NBA new orleans pelicans mascot

NBA new orleans pelicans mascot
NBA new orleans pelicans mascot, Anyone who knows me understands that I have a bizarre infatuation with mascots. I'm not sure why, I just do. When the NBA's New Orleans Hornets changed their name to "Pelicans" I eagerly anticipated the birth of a new mascot. Well, the Pelicans unveiled Pierre the Pelican Wednesday night - and it scared the heck out of me.

Part bird, part clown, all creepy, Pierre the Pelican is utterly terrifying. Aren't mascots supposed to greet kids at play up to fans at events? Can you see your child eagerly anticipating a chance to meet Pierre?

I don't have an issue with birds, but I don't like clowns. I once stayed at a ski resort in Vermont where, on the wall in my bedroom, was a picture of a clown painting another clown. I had to take it down. Had I seen this bird/clown concoction, I would have checked out of the hotel.

I don't like this thing.

This site uses Facebook comments to make it easier for you to contribute. If you see a comment you would like to flag for spam or abuse, click the "x" in the upper right of it. By posting, you agree to our Terms of Use.

No comments:

Post a Comment