Tuesday 30 October 2012

Christina Aguilera Simon Cowell

Christina Aguilera Simon Cowell, "The Voice" coach Christina Aguilera has slammed former "American Idol" judge Simon Cowell for his malicious criticisms towards contestants.
Now in her third season as a judge and mentor of NBC's hit singing competition, Aguilera has had to face a number of bad singers during
"The Voice" auditions. But during a recent Q&A during the Billboard/Hollywood Reporter Music Conference, she revealed that one of the main reasons she decided to sign on to "The Voice" in the first place was the opportunity to give singing hopefuls positive feedback instead of negative criticisms.

Bing: Watch Christina's new music video

She says, "I've not actually seen a full episode of any of the other music shows. I saw the commercials early on of 'American Idol' of Simon being a d**k. I was like, 'Man, that's not what it's about!' I didn't want to treat people like that. I wanted to do 'The Voice' to show that we can be positive. We don't have to knock people down."

But Aguilera also gave both shows credit and added, "Jennifer Hudson came from 'American Idol' and went on to do 'Dreamgirls' and won an Oscar. I know we all have different formats. I don't even watch my own show: I tape it, I'm out. Time to be mommy and time to work on my record and of course invest time in my team, picking songs ... There's a lot of auto tune going on now and that's all great, it's an art form. But what's great about 'The Voice' is that it's just raw, real talent."

No comments:

Post a Comment