Thursday 4 October 2012

Beyonce Pregnancy Empowered

Beyonce Pregnancy Empowered, Beyonce says being pregnant makes her feel empowered, and tells us what smell she can’t stand right now. Beyonce is debuting her new scent called Pulse, but there is one smell the mother-to-be absolutely can’t stand.

“My nose, I smell everything from a mile away,” she told the Associated Press at the launch party for her new fragrance. “Usually it is food, it is onions or something that I just can’t tolerate.”

Food aversions aside, Beyonce says that being pregnant is an empowering gift.

“It is the most powerful creation for you to be able to have life growing inside of you,” she said. “There is no bigger gift, nothing more empowering.”

Long known as one of the hardest-working ladies in show biz, Beyonce says she won’t let a little something like a baby slow her down — because a different kind of hormone will keep her going.

“I think it is just passion,” she said. “When you are excited about something, you don’t have to think about your energy. It is natural and comes from adrenaline. It is important that I don’t look at this as like an illness. I am not sick. I am the same woman and I have the same passions.”

Beyonce stunned the crowd at the MTV VMAs earlier this month when she began her performance with her pregnancy announcement. She married Jay-Z in a hush-hush ceremony in 2008. This is her first child, but rumor has it that Jay-Z has a secret son from a previous relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment