Tuesday 23 October 2012

Ashley Greene Red Hair

Ashley Greene Red Hair, I’m naturally a brunette, but I think I’ll always be a redhead at heart, and after seeing Ashley Greene’s new hair color, I’m seriously contemplating dying my hair red once again.

The beautiful 25-year-old actress was spotted in NYC over the weekend with some flaming red hair, and after reading her tweet Friday that said “Jason Backe is working some magic on my hair at the Ted Gibson salon. It’s going to be crazy and exciting”, I’d have to say the look is working for her.

Greene is getting ready to jet to South Africa to begin her promotional appearances for The Twilight Sage: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, which is set to hit U.S. theaters on November 16, 2012.
I just love the color change. Sure, it’s bold, and not really what some would consider a ‘natural’ hue, but I usually tend to prefer that color palette. I like the ends of the spectrum, color wise; the lightest of the lights, the darkest of the darks and the brightest of the bights. She rocks this color.

No comments:

Post a Comment