Friday 14 December 2012

L.A. Reid Leaving X-Factor

L.A. Reid Leaving X-Factor,  L.A. Reid. The record producer and songwriter recently told Access Hollywood exclusively, "I have decided that I will not return to ‘The X Factor’ next year.

I have to go back and I have a company to run that I’ve kind of neglected and it saddens me a little bit, but only a little bit."

Reid was one of the first judges to be hired by Simon Cowell when the show began. The producer is the only original cast member to serve in both seasons of the singing competition. "It was a nice break, it was a nice departure from what I’ve done for the past 20 years, but now I gotta go back to work," said Reid.

"I have a huge responsibility to a roster of artists and it’s kind of time for me to stop doing the 'me' show."

L.A. will resume his role as Chairman of Epic Records at this season's end. He is currently mentoring one of several contestants with great potential to win 'X Factor' this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment