Friday 14 December 2012

Connie Britton Mom: Talks About Adopting as a Single

Connie Britton Mom, She's played a happily married mother on Friday Night Lights and Nashville, but in real life, Connie Britton is choosing to raise her adopted son Yoby on her own.

"It's just been a wonderful, life-changing experience," Britton said on The View this week.

Remember when Justin Timberlake had curls? Check out the most dramatic celebrity makeovers

The actress adopted Yoby from Ethiopia about a year ago after she visited the country to do research for a documentary she wants to produce about orphans there.

"It was something I knew I always wanted to do, was to adopt from there," Britton said. "And then I lost both of my parents actually within three years of each other and I kind of thought, what am I waiting for? The man will come and if I want to have my own kids I can do that, but I know this is something I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment