Monday 23 September 2013

Jennifer hudson Pharrell T.I.

Jennifer hudson Pharrell T.I.
Jennifer hudson Pharrell T.I.
Jennifer hudson Pharrell T.I., The year of Pharrell Williams continues with the hip-hop and R&B producer/rapper/singer/VIBE cover star hopping on the boards (finally) for the latest track from Jennifer Hudson. And like all Pharrell-produced songs in the year 2013 -- it's good.

Titled "I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)," Hudson's new track has some dance floor swagger. Production-wise you can hear that mid-Seventies disco groove Pharrell has been having fun reinventing as of late on tracks like Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" and his remix to The Weeknd's "Wanderlust." T.I. hops on "I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)" for a verse to bring everything back to 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment