Thursday 30 August 2012

Sarah Jessica Parker daughters

'I tried to make myself look more presentable today but the odds of not being, when I leave the house in the morning, are pretty high.'
But obviously her most notable role is that of Carrie Bradshaw - the role which made her a star.

'Bradshaw’s life is nothing - nothing - like mine,' she says.
'I loved playing her, and it changed my life in lots of wonderful ways, but I’m not a crazy shoe lady, I don’t think about fashion all day long, although I have a great respect for the industry. Every choice we’ve made has been different, but with Kate I really understood the attempt at a life.'

Yet despite her life in the spotlight and 35-year career, Sarah admits she still gets nervous about the job that she does.
'I lose my appetite,' she admitted.

'By Wednesday of the first week on I Don’t Know How She Does It, I was sobbing, I was apologizing. I was feeling so awful and ashamed, like I had let the director down. If only they would not tell me when the camera was running, I would be OK. I’m like that two weeks into every movie.'

'But the beauty of nerves is that you can always find a comrade in it. When Pierce (Brosnan) came he was a nervous wreck! Of course, by then I was really relaxed, but I was so comforted by it.'

No comments:

Post a Comment