Wednesday 29 August 2012

Holly Madison Pregnant

Reality TV star Holly Madison, Hugh Hefner's ex-girlfriend, announced this week that she is pregnant with her first child. Madison and Hefner dated for seven years, before breaking up in 2008.

Holly Madison is expecting her first child.

The former Girls Next Door star and her beau Pasquale Rotella are thrilled to announce their happy news. Holly is currently three months along in her pregnancy and is feeling well.
"I've always wanted to be a mom," she gushed to US Weekly. "But I thought it would take longer!"

Holly is currently starring in Las Vegas stage production Peepshow. The 32-year-old beauty’s pregnancy hasn't affected her performance too much so far.

"I've been lucky! No morning sickness, but I do get a little nauseous," she revealed. "It happens before my show, so I keep ginger ale backstage."

Holly has previously spoken of her desire to start a family. The stunning star - who enjoyed a high-profile relationship with Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner - has been with Pasquale for nine months.

“I’ve wanted kids and that’s something I’m definitely doing as soon as possible,” she said earlier this year.

“Definitely being with the right guy has a lot to do with it. My relationship is awesome. I’m happier than I’ve ever been in my personal life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment