Thursday 30 August 2012

more children for gwyneth paltrow?

Gwyneth Paltrow: “I Don’t Know If I Can Go Back to Diapers!” There comes a point in every mom’s life when she looks at her family and decides whether or not to call it quits. For some, one is plenty; for others, the more the merrier; still others find that the baby hunger hits unexpectedly after they thought they had put the teething and toddling days behind them.

For Gwyneth Paltrow, two seems to be the magic number. She tells London’s Daily Mail, “I would love to [have more children], but I sort of feel like I don’t know if I can go back to diapers and things like that. I’m so past that, I think I may have missed the window.”

She adds that she might have been more open to having another baby a few years ago with husband Chris Martin, but now that Apple and Moses are school-age (eight and six, respectively), the idea of committing to an infant’s needs is less appealing.

Still, she’s leaving her options open: “If it happens, it happens.”

Gwyneth’s hectic schedule may be another reason she’s reluctant to add a baby to the mix. She admits that multitasking her way through the day can really get to her sometimes.“I find that I get stressed out when I try to do too many things at once, and so I try not to,” she tells the paper. “I feel very stressed out if I’m trying to cook and help the children with their homework and answer emails and talk to my lawyer or whatever.”

The Oscar-winning actress has more time with her kids when they’re in their London home, when she can bring them to and from school and cook for them. During their stints in L.A., things like doctors’ visits, filming and socializing with friends gives her less of a chance to be a hands-on mom.

But whether she’s over here or across the pond, with two children or ten, Gwyneth is at ease with herself as she prepares to leave her 30′s.

“I like being older,” she says. “It’s really nice to know yourself and feel relaxed. And I actually think I look better now than I did when I was 24, so I’m very comfortable with myself.”

No comments:

Post a Comment