Tuesday 31 January 2012

michelle williams taking break

michelle williams taking break

michelle williams taking break Michelle Williams taking acting break?, Actress Michelle Williams, 31, has reportedly decided to take some time away from acting to focus on being a mother . Williams  recently won a Golden Globe for Best Actress  and is also nominated for an Oscar for the role . She says she has no new projects in the works and wants to take some time off.



She’s been getting a ton of praise for her portrayal of Marilyn Monroe in My Week With Marilyn, but for Michelle Williams, her favorite role in life is being a mom to her 6-year-old daughter, Matilda. And she’s about to spend a lot more time committing to that part in the coming weeks and months.
“I just want to go back to being a mom for a while,” Williams tells E! at Sunday’s Screen Actors Guild awards.
Having raised Matilda as a single mother since Heath Ledger‘s tragic death in 2008, Michelle, 31, recently admitted that she always wanted to give her daughter a sibling.
“I really wanted, and I really expected or imagined, that Matilda would have siblings that were close to her age,” said Williams. “I wanted that for her. But I couldn’t make that happen. And now that she’s 6 that isn’t even a possibility anymore. So something that was making me feel impatient, that’s been removed. For whatever reason, that’s not our luck, or our path.
While Williams was nominated for the Best Actress Oscar in 2011 for "Blue Valentine" and this year for "My Week with Marilyn," the actress said that she has no plans to shoot another film in the foreseeable future. She recently wrapped "Oz: The Great and Powerful," in which she plays Glinda the Good Witch. The film will be out in 2013.Williams' daughter who she had with actor Heath Ledger, Matilda Rose, is now 6 years old.
"Even when I’m working I still think about her and can’t wait to get back to her at the end of the day... Raising my daughter is my absolute priority. Everything I do is to make Matilda’s world as happy and secure as possible," Williams said last year. "I hope one day she will see my movies and be proud of me."

No comments:

Post a Comment