Saturday 31 August 2013

Dave Chappelle walks off stage after being heckled in Connecticut


Dave Chappelle walks off stage after being heckled in Connecticut, Dave Chappelle was warmly welcomed by the crowd during his first night headlining Funny or Die's Oddball Comedy & Curiosity Tour in Texas last Saturday. But that wasn't exactly the case when the comedian took the stage in Hartford, Connecticut Thursday night.

According to Entertainment Weekly, the former "Chappelle's Show" star was practically booed off the stage by Hartford's unruly crowd.

"All right, you guys,” the comedian said after several failed attempts to quiet the audience. “I like some of you, I hate some of you. I forgive some of you, but I don’t forgive all of you."

"You guys have totally ruined my chances of running for Congress or something. Thank you. good night.”

No comments:

Post a Comment