Friday 30 March 2012

charlie sheen today show

charlie sheen today show




charlie sheen today show, The Charlie Sheen madness continued this morning with media rounds where the actor discussed his drug abuse, his family, and his feud with Two and a Half Men creator Chuck Lorre.

In an interview on The Today Show with NBC’s Jeff Rossen, Sheen said, “I’m tired of pretending I’m not special. I’m tired of pretending like I’m not bitching, a total frickin rock star from Mars. People can’t figure me out, they can’t process me. I don’t expect them to. You can’t process me with a normal brain.”

Well, Charlie, you got that last part right. We “normal” people are certainly having trouble processing you.

Calling Alcoholics Anonymous a failed system developed by a “broken-down fool that was a plagiarist, Sheen said he conquered his drug and alcohol problems on his own. “I closed my eyes and made it so,” Sheen said.

“I will not believe that if I do something then I have to follow a certain path, because it was written nice,” he said. “It was written for normal people, people that aren’t special. People that don’t have tiger blood, you know, Adonis DNA.”
He denied that he is an addict or an alcoholic, saying they lack his strength of character, calling them “fools, trolls, weak, defeated.”

“They allowed defeat to be an option. I will not.”

Sheen says he will finish the TV show, if CBS and Warner Bros. bump his pay from $2 million to $3 million per episode.

“We’re definitely at war,” says Sheen. “They’re trying to destroy my family.”

“Defeat is not an option. They picked a fight with a warlock.”

When asked if he should apologize for his recent antics, Sheen replied, “No, they owe me an apology, a public one. They should be licking my feet.”

According to reports, Sheen plans to file a $320 million lawsuit against CBS, Warner Bros. and Lorre for “mental anguish.”

Despite the disbelief of most of the media and public at large that Sheen is clean (for the moment), I, for one, do believe him, which begs the larger question — what is wrong with Charlie Sheen? I’ve heard “manic depressive” thrown around, but do a quick search for “Narcissistic Personality Disorder.” I believe you’ll find a picture of Sheen along with the definition.
Actor Charlie Sheen sat down and had a chat with Matt Lauer this morning on the Today show. It was a much different interview than the infamous ones he was giving a year ago when he was “winning”.In what I thought was a rather interesting interview Sheen said his comeback, which I will get to in a moment, is his way of apologizing to America. What he is of course talking about is not only is mega meltdown from last year but his new show Anger Management which is going to debut this summer on FX. Charlie goes on to talk about the show, the bitterness he still has towards Two and a Half Men as well as his substance abuse issues.
Personally I thought the interview was handled very well. I think that Matt has some good questions, including one about the recent TMZ photos of Sheen at a Guns & Roses concert. However as I was watching Charlie speak I couldn’t help but wonder what was wrong with him and I don’t mean that in a he is back on drugs sort of way. I thought he spoke well, he had an answer for everything, he wasn’t cocky or a jerk at all. That being said he couldn’t sit still and it made me wonder if there isn’t something seriously wrong with him. I mean given all the drugs he has done there could very well be some side effects that he is now experiencing. That is what I think but don’t take my word for it check out the below video of the interview and let me know what you think about it,
This will not be the last of the publicity that Charlie Sheen will do for his new show, in fact it is just the beginning what I am sure will be publicity mania. I for one can’t wait to see how it all turns out including his acting comeback.
In one of his first interviews since his now much-publicized rant, Charlie Sheen said he wants a raise. Charlie Sheen was interviewed on NBC's Today Show, one of two "exclusive" interviews he granted this week, and continued his attack on CBS and his show's producers.

Two and a Half Men has been cancelled for the season last week due to Sheen's attack on Chuck Lorre, one of the show's producers. And that didn't
sit well with the troubled star. He now says he wants $3 million per episode if they want him back on Two and a Half Men. But the big question is, does CBS want him back?

He may be a big star, and the show was built around him. But Charlie Sheen's bizarre behavior and his public troubles with booze and drugs may be too much for CBS. I don't think they'll want him back. Besides, I think Sheen is slowly losing his grip on reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment