Sunday 3 November 2013

Kandi burruss in atlanta-based play

Kandi burruss in atlanta-based play
Kandi burruss in atlanta-based play, Back in September, Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kandi Burruss teased fans about a project she’d been working on, oozing excitement onto social media. She posted the following note to her Instagram account:

"I'm creating songs for my play. I can't wait to hear the voices of the people we casted on the songs. I hear so much in my head but I can't play an instrument. So I'm singing a full out song with harmonies & all to just a click track. I'll have a musician come play to what I wrote later but I need to put this idea down now. I love what I do! You would be amazed at what I can do with no music..... #thecreativeprocess #hitrecord."

It seems that the play she was referring to has found a home, and Kandi was thrilled to, once again, hit up Instagram to give fans the following scoop:

“I'm so excited!!! My new stage play Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker Presents: A Mother's Love is coming to The Rialto Theatre in Atlanta November 22-24, 2013. It stars @Eddie_levert @Shirleymurdock @yagirldwoods@qparker112 @chandracurrelly myself and more to be announced. Everyone is going to be there so you should be also! Tickets Available October 15, 2013! Please spread the word!”

We know she lost her lawsuit with Kim Zolciak over the alleged “hoarding” of profits from the song “Tardy For The Party,” so let’s hope Kandi has more luck on stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment