Sunday 3 November 2013

Chaz Bono Tutor

Chaz Bono Tutor, Chaz Bono is a great tutor for his mom, Cher, who will be guest judging Monday night's episode of "Dancing with the Stars." On Nov. 1, ABC News reported that Chaz -- who competed on "DWTS" a couple of seasons ago -- has been giving his mom some tips. The 67-year-old singer doesn't feel overly qualified for the job but she's looking forward to it nonetheless.

"I know that people take this seriously. I just don't want to be responsible for someone getting a different mark than a professional would give them," Cher explained. "I don't want anyone to not have all the breaks they would have with someone with expertise. I am a little bit worried about that part," she added.

Chaz Bono as a tutor might not be the best for Cher but at least he knows some of the rules since he learned how to ballroom dance back in 2011 thanks to his pro-partner Lacey Schwimmer. He had a really fantastic time on the show and he really seemed to take in what he was taught. It sounds like he really wants his mom to do well with it too -- even if she won't be on the dancing end.

"He's coming tonight to give me tips! He said, 'Mom, you don't understand how seriously people take this. I'm coming over tonight and ... I'm going to tutor you.' Obviously, I'm going to need all the help I can get," Cher said.

No comments:

Post a Comment