Saturday 2 November 2013

Catherine Zeta-Jones & Michael Douglas Are Back Together ... According to Michael

Catherine Zeta-Jones & Michael Douglas Are Back Together ... According to Michael
Catherine Zeta-Jones & Michael Douglas Are Back Together ... According to Michael, Well, this is something we don't see every day. According to reports, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas, who recently separated and looked like they were a stone's throw away from divorce, are back together. Or will be soon, at least. Last week, Douglas told Jay Leno:

"I’ve been away for a while, but everything should hopefully be on the up-and-up. Sometimes people take a little bit of a break, but it doesn’t necessarily mean that’s the end. So I’m very hopeful."

I don't know about you guys, but I personally would very much like to see Catherine and Michael back together. They seemed like the real deal. And they've been through so much together! Team Matherine 4 lyfe!

Michael's comments to Leno weren't the first time he alluded to a reconciliation between him and his wife. In September, when the actor was questioned by the press about his "crisis at home," he said: "I have a crisis at home? No, I think the press has a crisis. We are fine. My wife and I are fine." Douglas also thanked Catherine during his acceptance speech at the Emmys after he won lead actor in a miniseries or movie for portraying Liberace in Behind the Candelabra, saying, "I want to thank my wife Catherine for her support ..."

Soooo ... will there be a Michael/Catherine reunion some time in the near future? If you ask Michael, it sure sounds like there will be. Now if we could only get Catherine's take, because, you know, takes two to tango with these kinds of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment